Saturday 19 May 2012

PhotoWalk #1: Precisely Picturesque

PhotoWalk#1
This was Long Overdue. 
I've decided to go on Photo-Walks all throughout this month and so I shall be Updating my Blog as and when I go for them. So here it is: My First PhotoWalk!!

I visited 'Sanjay Gandhi National Park' which is situated in Bombay, India. Also, I trekked up till 'Gandhi Tekdi' which is the Highest point from where the whole of Bombay is visible. I went for the Lion and Tiger Safari that the Park has to offer and even though we got to see only Three Tigers it was worth it. I was fortunate enough to see the Deer's. I also got a Lot of Photographs of Monkeys!! I never knew that such a Beautiful Place existed in Bombay which was away from all the hustle bustle of the Bombay Life. I was accompanied by Three of My Friends which made the Photo-Walk even more enjoyable. I suggest you all gather some friends and take a walk around or Plan a Photo-Walk. You will discover places you never knew existed! 
I had a Gala time.
You can see more Photo's on my Facebook Profile.

More Photo-Walks lined up :)
Happy Viewing!
xx

The Time We Began The Photo-Walk and The Time We got done.
The Deer
So much for being The King of The Jungle.
The White Tiger.
What Zat?!
The Various Gothic  Monkey Mom Looks!!
Peek-A-Boo.
Mother's Love.
I Wear My Heart On My Boots.
I Don't Fear The Unknown. I walk Alone.
The Dream.

You Make Me Smile.
Yeh Hai Bombay Meri Jaan!
From The Highest Point at Gandhi Tekdi.




Staring Away into the Future #Silhouette.
There's always just So Much to Say #Silhouette.
The Lotus.











2 comments:

  1. Loved it...especially the lotus...mouth wateringly beautiful.... amazing shots...#lovestruck

    ReplyDelete