Wednesday 12 September 2012

INDUS CREED: More than Picturesque \m/

Alright, so here's dedicating this Photo-blog-post to the most amazing Rock Band India has: Indus Creed!
So they received an award almost 10 years before I was even Born!
And they have been driving people insane with their music ever since!

My Favorite Songs:
Pretty Child
Fireflies

They played at our college festival Kaleidoscope this year and I was fortunate enough to get a few shots of them in all their glory! Also I got to meet them personally and take a short introductory video of them before the fest!!
So here it is.
The Band.
INDUS CREED.
Happy viewing!
x













4 comments:

  1. Indus Creed (Rock Machine as I love to call them) has always been a top class band in India. I first saw them in the 90s and I recently attended their concert. They have grown to a new dimension.

    ReplyDelete